Founder & CEO
Stutsman & Associates is a professional firm with experience in organizational development and leadership in both for-profit and non-profit sectors.
- Experience includes agribusinesss, construction, education, health care, horticulture and landscape design, real estate, and restaurant management industries
- Executing long-range planning and subsequent initiatives for business development, innovation, and growth
- Expertise in cost reduction, marketing – including brand revitalization, organizational development, and strategic planning
- Flexible problem solver working with diverse clientele resulting in increased customer base and sales, and competitive advantage
Career experience also includes civic leadership with invitations to join non-profit committees and profession-related Boards to achieve organizational goals.
- Consistently proven ability to obtain improved outcomes through collaboration and decision making, and to integrate subsequent change while partnering with other workgroups
- Experienced ethics consultant, fundraiser, group facilitator, public speaker, and team builder
Currently, Martha Stutsman is a Volunteer Community Educator as a Hennepin County Master Gardener with the University of MN, Extension Division (since 2013), and is a Board Member of the Minneapolis Pops Orchestra (since 2013 – second term).