Founder & CEO
Martha Stutsman is the founder of Stutsman & Associates – a professional consulting firm for strategic planning and marketing in both for-profit and non-profit sectors. Stutsman & Associates is a member of a number of professional organizations including, but not limited to; the American Marketing Association, the Better Business Bureau of MN/ND, the Strategic Management Society, and the MN Council of Non-Profits (Associate Member).
- Experience includes agribusiness, construction, education, horticulture and landscape design, real estate, restaurant management, retail and wholesale industries.
- Executing long-range planning and subsequent initiatives for business development, innovation, and growth.
- Expertise in cost reduction, marketing – including brand revitalization, organizational development, and strategic planning.
- Longstanding history of working with diverse clientele resulting in increased customer base and sales, and competitive advantage.
- Consistently proven ability to obtain improved outcomes through collaboration and decision making, and to integrate subsequent change while partnering with other workgroups.
- Organization-wide dedication to civic leadership with participation on non-profit committees, and both profession-related and community Boards. Currently, Martha is a Board Member for Minneapolis Pops Orchestra (2013 – Present: Second Term). She is also a Hennepin County Master Gardener (since 2013) serving as a volunteer community educator through the University of MN, Extension Division.